Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pacificsilver's PC Blog Google Homepage!

Heyy Guyz, there is a new poll that I have put up concerning this blog's google homepage. I know what you're thinking. You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? Well, my brother found this cool site where you enter a heading, choose a cool background and there you have it, your own custom google homepage! I want you to vote on this cause this is going to be the google that you use when your on THIS blog, in other words, it's YOUR google homepage, not mine. Lolzzzy. So anyway, the poll closes at the end of the month and the category with the most votes will be the category of the new google homepage! If you have any questions, please comment and I will answer them as soon as I can. Anywayz, BYE!

~Pacificsilver/Billabongxoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no rude or offensive words, I will not let you comment anymore if you do say anything rude whatsoever.