Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Blog (Maybe)

Heyy Guyz, I just wanna tell you that I might be starting a second blog, Pacificsilver's CP Blog! Well guyz, don't think i'm insane for wanting to make a blog for Club Panguin, but just think. A majority of you guyz have probably got a CP and a PC account, right? So some of you would like to know about Club Penguin as well, right? So, if you don't play, you might see how well it is going and decide to start playing again. Who knows, I sure don't! Anywayz, the blog is going to be similiar to my PC blog URL, here's what it will be:

http://anostashiapenguin.blogspot.com/

Please ignore that link because there is nothing to it. Anywayz, BYE!

~Pacificsilver~

P.S: My username on CP is Anostashia, so if you see me, don't be afraid to say "Hi."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no rude or offensive words, I will not let you comment anymore if you do say anything rude whatsoever.