Monday, March 2, 2009

Calling all People with Blogs!

Heyy Guyz, I am constantly being asked whether there is going to be pets for non members, so if you have a site, I would really appreciate it if you read the below message and post on your blog what I have written about the pets and what we could do to help. I want this to show up on alot of blogs so then more and more people will do it and then there will be pets for non members if we are lucky! So get typing, get advertising and get OUT! Jk jk jk jk! Don't leave me! Lolz. So please do what I ask and spread this news around on all of your fantastic blogs. Anywayz, BYE!

~Pacificsilver/Billabongxoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no rude or offensive words, I will not let you comment anymore if you do say anything rude whatsoever.