Thursday, January 29, 2009

WOOT WOOT!!!!

Heyy guyz yesterday I got an award from PC! (WOOT WOOT!) It all happened when I was at the playground with some gals and everyone started arguing. I stayed out of it but when it got to the stage where one of the cazmos called the other one UGLY, I had to step in and report her. anywayz, the moderator (Oscar The Couch) came by and me and him sorted out the fight altogether. Then, my sis (Sara08) came and helped at the end. The moderator left and then I went idol for a while, and when I came back, this message popped up and it said to check my "stuff" cause there was something there! This is the prize I got:

PHOTO UNDER CONSTRUCTION

All u have to do is a random act of kindness, it's worth it! Anywayz, BYE!

~Pacificsilver~

1 comment:

Please no rude or offensive words, I will not let you comment anymore if you do say anything rude whatsoever.