Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My PC Besties!

Very nice cazmo, alwayz first to text me when I log on.
Sasha is a bright, kind cazmo who is alwayz kind and conciderate towards everyone.
Nicole alwayz invites me to her house and is constintly texting me for no reason!
Roxyrules1 is just a normal cazmo who was in need of help. A very kind personality.
Tube It is a funny cazmo with a cheerful attitude towards everything he does.
Southwind is a great person to have around as he alwayz has something to say and he is alwayz willing to help you if you need help with anything.
Sara08 is my sis, who does alot for ppl, and is alwayz kind to new comers.
Heart Broken is a great friend of mine, but don't get confused with Heart Broken and HeartBroken, Because HeartBroken is am imposter to her.
Sk8ter is a kind and funny cazmo who is alwayz with her friends and alwayz helping people whenever she can. You are a pleaseure to have on Planet Cazmo!

Heyy Guyz, Pacificsilver here. Just letting u know who my besties are! They are these people:

(Please note that the order that the photos are in means nothing!)

  • I Sk8ter Girl I - She is SO nice! She cracks me up all the time!

  • Heart Broken - She cares about everyone and puts her friends before herself!

  • Southwind - He is really nice and his blog is AWESOME! Well done south!

  • Sara08 (sis) - She is my sis! she buys things on PC just so she can trade them with others!

  • nicolexoxo - She was my first really close buddy and she is really kind to me!
  • Sashayoung - She hangs out with me alot and she tries to help when she can. Great job!

  • sakura14 - She cracks me up all the time! It is so funny and I really like her personality!

  • Tube it - He was the first one so visit my blog (apart from my sis) and he is just SO nice!

  • RoxyRules1 - I gave her a tour around PC and she has been really nice to me ever since!

  • katyk11 - She is helping me with the blog and she is the co-captain of the Pirate Club!

  • prtylkarokstr - She is one of my first main buddies and i've known her for ages!

Plz don't be hurt if ur not there, just comment and I will put you on the list!

P.S: If u want to join the Pirate Club, just comment a profile and i'll choose who's in!

~Pacificsilver~

14 comments:

  1. the photos will come soon, so check back often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pacific.
    ITs me prtylkarokstr. (aka karok)
    I just wanted to ask if I could be on your Besites list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah,
    I also wanted to say Thanks for getting me through the "drama sceen" I had.
    Thanks again,
    Prtylkarokstr

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolz thats ok u can be on my list too

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok prtyl you are now officially on the list! the photos are being posted tomorrow and yours will be late cause i haven't taken the photo yet but i will soon ok?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! Its me, French Fries! Hows it goin? I got a blogger account to! also wordpress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lolz heyy thanx for following this blog I appreciate it when I found out that you were following the blog I had no idea who "Little Miss Private!" was. Soz, and thanx again for following. I'll check out ur blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyy French nice blog! Oh and plus guyz, sozzy for the photo situation, there is something wrong with my computer and there are all these odds and ends about and the plub I need for my camera is in use and if I replace the plug I won't have my mouse pointer! :( Oh well, I guess i'll have to wait a while until my computer can be fixed, THEN i'll post the photos for you guyz OK? Anywayz, BYE!

    ~PacificLolz~ Lolz I Mean ~Pacificsilver~ Lolz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyy Guyz I finally got the photos in for My PC Besties! WOOT WOOT! Ok, i'm not sure, but if i've missed you just tell me and i'll add you to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hola

    why im not on your besties.......lolz just kidding

    your site is awsome love it

    ok till here buh bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are there sakura! Lolz. Thanx for the compliment. I am really happy that I got the new flag counter cause now I know when someone from another country visits. Do you have a blog? If so, what is it? BYE!

    ~Pacificsilver/Billabongxoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heyy Guyz I have been constintly updating this post so you know who people are and their personality and stuff so yeah and guyz please comment more cause Im in need of more comments and I need them fast! Until next time, Pacificsilver.

    ReplyDelete

Please no rude or offensive words, I will not let you comment anymore if you do say anything rude whatsoever.